Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best of the Met Gala



Last night was the Academy Awards of the fashion world. The Met Gala brings the creme de la creme of fashionable stars out. Eye candy galore. Feast your eyes on some of the best-dressed celebs and dresses (in my opinion of course).

Let me start with my BEST DRESSED and obsession of a lifetime....

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karen

My second favorite and kind of want to steal this too..
Cameron Diaz



Emma Stone
On anyone else I would have probably hated this, but its Emma Stone and its so perfectly fitting.

Camilla Belle

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors

Dianna Argon

Giselle in Givenchy

Sophia Vergara

Kristen Bell
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

So there you have it folks. I have to say I loved 90% of the dresses, but in order to not take up 4 pages on this blog I opted for the short & sweet version. Hope you loved it as much as I did.

xoxo,
Christina











No comments:

Post a Comment