Monday, May 14, 2012

Obsession: Goyard Totes vs Longchamp

Pretty much every girl loves the ease and elegance of a Longchamp. The plastic durability makes it easy to take anywhere. With that being said I want to introduce my newest tote obsession...Goyard. These bags come in just about every bright color, and are chic enough to pair with skinnies and a blazer, but also laid back enough to carry with sweats. I recently became in love with them when I noticed that Longchamp imitators were everywhere. UrbanOg.com has their own version of the Longchamp, and its absolutely identical minus the logo. Of course its called by some other name, but it's a copy none the less. I saw this on multiple other sites and for me that takes the allure away from the original. When everyone you pass has the same bag its no longer a unique piece that you would be willing to spend $150 on. However, I was left with a gap where no other bag could fill that effortless plastic tote category.... that was until I landed upon Goyard. I feel like I'm rambling, but let me finish by saying it comes in great spring colors, and they all have great prints. Check them out below!




xoxo,
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment