Monday, May 14, 2012

Coziest Sweaters for Winter

I am always cold, and I absolutely hate winter time! Unless I'm under my giant fluffy duvet you can find me in layers of warm clothing and usually a blanket wrapped around me. What can I say, you can tell I was born a California girl to the bone. However, being in Kentucky is a rude awakening to the cold chills of winter that seem to go on for far too long. My solution to this was accidentally stumbling upon a great brand of cozy and chic sweaters. And now I just can't get enough!

The brand is Olive & Oak. I liked one of their sweaters and decided to buy it since it was on sale. Little did I know this would start a love affair with their knits. All of their sweaters are extremely warm, have cute fits, and are ridiculously soft. The one thing I have never liked about some sweaters is the fact that they are warm but also itchy. I am a texture freak, so an itchy sweater is a huge no-go. I end up shoving those sweaters to the back of my closet and somehow every winter wear one of 10 sweaters I like and can tolerate. Well not this year (thank god). What I really enjoy about Olive & Oak is that their sweaters are very versatile. They are chunky and cozy so you can easily toss it on with a pair of yoga pants and lounge all day in it, or you can put it on with skinny jeans, boots, a scarf & be cute. I am the queen of laziness, so this is basically heaven sent. I can relax and be warm around the apartment, & quickly change into some jeans & be cute to go run some errands. 

I sound completely endorsed, but I'm simply in puppy love. Since my initial purchase there have been many more, and absolutely none have disappointed. Check out some of the collection below!







xoxo,
Christina






No comments:

Post a Comment