Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy One Year!



My oh my how time flies!! A year a go this month I started my fashion blog, hoping I could keep it going. So I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this, & I hope there are many more years to come! I'm trying to get diverse as time goes on & cater to everyones different styles, so if you have a question or suggestions PLEASE tell me! 


Now, onto some great fashion from the American Music Awards! If you read the last post, then you won't be very surprised to see all the sequins and shimmer everywhere. I think hands down Selena Gomez was the best dressed of the night. At such a young age I think she has perfected her mature but sexy style.

Selena in Armani


Taylor Swift


Sarah Hyland
Julie Bowen

Vanessa Lachey


xoxo,
Christina

source: MTV online

No comments:

Post a Comment