Monday, November 21, 2011

Treat yourself to sequins

I love everything that sparkles. Actually, most girls love anything that sparkles. The allure of sequins will be timeless, and it's something that will never fade. But why is it that we see so many more sparkly items for sale during the winter time? The answer to that is very simple. During the fall/winter we have to wear tights with our dresses, and coats, and scarves, and basically we are covered head to toe. Women want to feel sexy and cute even when its -32 degrees outside. Therefore, the addition of some pretty sparkle is exactly what's needed. A shimmery tote to add to your all black/grey outfit? Yes! Some rhinestone sparkle earrings to wear with your blazer? Yes! Sequins and shimmer are in this winter & I have a few great pieces to share with you! I am the kind of person that goes ALL out with a trend if I love it. Therefore I don't just want a sparkly bag or headband. I want full on sequin pants (which by the way yes, thanks to Siwy I DO own). I want a mini dress that is ALL gold sequins. Don't be afraid to be kind of crazy because I promise you people will look at you with admiration & maybe a little jealousy of why they didn't take the leap themselves first. Just to spark your interest ....

Siwy Hannah Sequin Pant







xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment