Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Color-blocking for Spring

Why am I already thinking about Spring fashion? Oh yeah, because fashion week months ago gave me a taste of what's to come & I literally can hardly wait! It's just now approaching winter in Kentucky, but I would like to imagine myself somewhere warm where I can rock everything and no one would laugh at me for it.

Either way, one trend we will see majorly this Spring is color-blocking. This is a style of pairing clothes in ways you might not normally see it as going, with bright colors overlapped. For example, a normal outfit might have dark jeans, a blue top and some nude heels. With color blocking you wear a green skirt, with the blue shirt & pink pumps. All bright "wow" colors, & all worn together in harmony. It kinda sounds funky I know, but trust me the pictures below speak for themselves! It's so 2012 fashion, and it's going to catch on very quickly. Jeans are always going to be a staple but they are quickly being replaced by bright colored pants, skirts, leggings & shorts.

Bring on the color blocking for 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment