Saturday, April 23, 2011

The official white holiday.

For starters, blogging from my new iPad is making my urge to write daily even bigger.. Get ready for lots of updates!! Now... On to white. If the fashion world followed the rules every year then technically tomorrow's celebration of Easter would also include the first day that you are allowed to wear white again. White pants, shoes, shorts get the official thumbs up to be worn. Also all those pretty pastels you love are also now ready to be shown off! However this fashion year went quite differently. Winter white was picked up as a huge trend in itself and white became the platform for runways everywhere. We saw white being worn religioiusly as early as Janauary. Talk about a change of events! I personally love white and love soft colors so this was my kind of trend... I jumped right in. For those of you who played by the rules however you can indulge in some white mania as of tomorrow morning. I have a few fav white pieces I think to be staples in every girls ensemble. You must have a white bag, white patent pumps, white skinny jeans & a white blazer (of course not all together). Here are some suggestions to get your summer closet ready!





Brian Atwood white pump

White house black market blazer


Aldo cyphert

No comments:

Post a Comment