Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love for beads

I'm sure my friends can vouch for the fact that I am in love with anything that has tribal beading. I have my fair share of beaded shirts, or earrings that I have collected throughout the years (mostly vintage, or lucky finds). Up until now it hasn't been very common to find beaded necklaces, clothes, shoes, etc. However, I am more than thrilled that this spring is ALL about bright fabulous colors, including lots & lots of beaded accessories! I walked into Francesca's in Oxmoor Saturday and almost lost it when I saw their wide array of amazing beaded jewelry. Once i managed to regain consciousness I went into Macy's only to find more beads everywhere in the Impulse section. Beads have officially hit Louisville, KY and now is the time to accessorize with them! I can't possibly explain the extent of my obsession with beaded anything, and I will drop far too much denero to satisfy that craving. Lucky, most these pieces are quite affordable!








Need I say more?

I want it all

xoxo,
Christina





No comments:

Post a Comment