Sunday, April 17, 2011

Warning: Elie Saab and LOTS of eye candy


I don't normally do this, but I absolutely can't stop raving about Elie Saab's Spring 2011 Ready-to-wear line. If you haven't seen it yet then I can guarantee you will feel the same once you look through my gallery of looks. When I see a Ready-to-wear runway show chances are half the stuff I would never truly wear, or I am not completely satisfied by each piece. As I took a second look at the collection by Elie Saab I realized you could take any piece off the model right then & there, put it directly on me, and I would be in fashion heaven. Not one look isn't completely polished and breathtaking. I could not get over how smoothly the 70's vibe was tied into todays fashion. I see now why many celebrities are running to Elie Saab as a first choice for award show attire. I have lots and lots of eye candy to stare at so brace yourself..

P.S - Can we talk about how hard it was to pick out my top 20 looks out of 56... It was like having to pick your favorite child. Anyways, it's a lot of looks but I promise its worth every last second.
























xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment