Friday, September 28, 2012

Oxblood?? Fall 2012 Trend

I bet you're thinking, "seriously, I'm supposed to get excited about a color called Oxblood?" I won't lie, this is just a snazzier way to say burgundy. It's basically a red/brown color combo and very on trend for this fall. I think everyone is tired of saying burgundy, so this is like the new word. Please go ask your sales associate if they have any Oxblood sweaters... Just for fun. Gotta keep them on their toes right?

Either way, I'm not going to lie, it's a pretty color. During the fall you feel like wearing darker hues, so this is a nice compromise. I especially like the Oxblood clutches & pants because they change things up from the same old same old. This trend is great for all age groups. It speaks mature & sophisticated.

Target

www.debenhams.com

Urban Outfitters
New Look
Miss Selfridge


Banana Republic

H&M


Bauble Bar


xoxo,
Christina





No comments:

Post a Comment