Friday, July 22, 2011

Ready or Not.. Velvet is coming

I love velvet everything. I remember being a little girl and owning multiple velvet skirts & dresses. And now, it looks as if my wish will come true and velvet is making a comeback in the Fall 2011 lines (crazy to think of Fall clothes, I know). Not only is velvet coming back in the usual dresses, pants etc, but much to my excitement also in SHOES! Oh yes ladies, you heard right, Velvet shoes! We saw many designs on the runway this year & they are all ah-mazing. Of course the velvet crazy wont stop at shoes. We will see velvet handbags, velvet hair bows, and velvet necklaces. Yes... ALL VELVET! If you hate Velvet, well.. I'm sorry to hear that. Because it will be everywhere.







xoxo, 
Christina


(Img - Stylesite)


No comments:

Post a Comment