Sunday, December 5, 2010

All I want for Christmas is... SHOES

Since Christmas is coming up, I think it's only fair that I work on my wish list. I promise I've been a good girl this year, so hopefully Santa decides he wants to deliver. I love clothes, but my true love in life is absolutely shoes. A pair of perfect heels can do more then just life your spirits, it can completely bring your soul back from the dead. I die for a fresh new pair of Louboutins! In the never ending fashion world it's hard to choose just an elite few that make the best shoes. Everyone has a slightly different opinion, but if you ask me I have a couple of designers i would LOVE to get my hands on...

1. Yotam Solomon: Yotam is relatively new to the shoe world. But his shoes are so fresh & unique, he has the eye to spot up & coming fashion like no one I've ever seen before. Sooo this is why on my wish list, #1 would be a pair of pumps from mister Solomon himself :) So chic, so classy.






2. Brian Atwood: Brian pretty much flew on the shoe scene within a matter of months & became the obsession of almost every celeb you can imagine. Rachel Zoe new he would amazing from the day she met him and boy was she right. Not only is he one of the sexiest designers out there, his shoes are built to match. Brian uses a lot of simplicity matched with some chic signature looks. If you see his shoes you can spot them a mile away that they are his design. Complete love.





3. Giuseppe Zanotti: I don't even have the words to describe how much i love the shoes from this collection. All completely breath taking. It's the kind of shoe you want to buy & then put up on your bookshelf to simply stare at because they are so beautiful. Giuseppe's will always please every taste because they have a range of funky to things a little more low key. Amazing.




5. Yves St. Laurent: YSL has absolute timeless style. It is the definition of classic. These shoes will push the folder just a bit, but overall have a beautiful polished classic style. I am DYING for a pair of YSL's









6. Christian Louboutin: Ok we all knew these HAD to be on my list. How could you ever leave Louboutins off a shoe wish list? They are the Hallmark of fabulous shoes. The red bottoms are impossible to miss just incase you didnt realize they were Louboutins by the amazing craftsmanship. My heart is completely, 100% indebted to Christian's work. Not to mention the lifetime repair policy. Anything goes wrong with these beauties, and a craftsman will repair them back to perfection for you. It's an investment that is well worth the price tag. Always beautiful, always flawless, always timeless. 









These arent too much to ask for huh? At least its some good eye candy to stare at & wish for during Xmas time. I hope everyones holiday wishes come true :)


No comments:

Post a Comment