Monday, December 27, 2010

I wish for... Fur, Fur & more Fur

For starters, no I don't condone the killing of animals for fur! I am a HUGE animal lover, so if I wear fur its absolutely fake! Moving on... Fur is everywhere this season. We see a lot of fur coats, which I'm not too big a fan of. It can be a bit much on a daily basis, & is only worth it if you attend lots of fancy Gala's when you can get use of out it. So, if you are like me & you love fur, then what option to you have? Fur Scarves! Oh yes, the ultimate perfect fashion statement. Fur is not only extremely warm but also looks fabulous to dress up any outfit you wear. The good thing about these fur scarves that I picked out is they are totally affordable. When you buy faux fur it ranges from anywhere between $20-$60 a piece... perfect.






I know you're dying to go out and buy one of these as a new years present to yourself, so go ahead! Make a new years resolution to yourself to have a fabulous 2011, full of lots of trendy fashion. Don't be afraid to try new things. 

xoxo

Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment