Friday, February 17, 2012

Missoni - the only scarf you need

I have been a huge Missoni fan ever since FIDM did an exhibit featuring the brilliant work. I'll never forget that fall day when I decided this was something I have to invest in. I've gotten a lot of questions regarding what I'm wearing, pieces I've bought & how I incorporate them into daily life. So today instead of talking about a specific trend I wanted to talk about my newest piece, which is the Missoni scarf and why I recommend adding this into your wardrobe. My heart skipped a beat opening this package, like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. It was everything I wanted & more.



I know the trend seems to be Burberry scarfs because of their timeless appeal & trust me I still adore my 2 lovely & hard earned checkered cashmere scarves. But I needed a change, something that would give me a pop of color & a breath of fresh air. If you are in the market for a scarf that looks chic & colorful I highly recommend a Missoni. They mesh well to wear year around, and are very affordable for a designer brand. Here are a few other fabulously printed pieces as eye candy :)





xoxo,
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment