Friday, November 12, 2010

Wrap Watches

This look has got to be one of my all time favorites. I personally think its such a great twist to the classic watches we see. These wrap watches work to look as a bracelet & watch in one. I am the kind of girl who will wear a watch with bangles and make it chunky. So this look is perfect for anyone who likes to layer it up. My absolute favorite of all is this Michael Kors wrap watch

I can't possibly rave enough about how great these watches are. There is a lot of different takes on this style, from more of a polished look like Michael Kors, & also some grungy boho looks. Here's a few examples. 




I could probably go on all day picking out my favorites, but I suggest you all check some out for yourself. It's a good way to switch up your style a little, and to add some spice to your watch collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment